Tuesday, September 30, 2008
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIAOYI!
I know I'm supposed to be on hiatus but whatever.
Ok.
5 poly guys, 1 poly girl, a 25 yo married lady, my mom and I. Weird huh?
Buffet at suntec.
They are so funny.
I esp noticed the short poly guy. I don't know why, I guess I have a thing for short people, seeing that I'm one. (short people eg: debbie C: , anderson short boy, bernice, Amanda, Atricia! [I'm sorry if I have offended any of the mentioned people])
Hahahhaha yeah he's darn funny. & he can act really really welll. Ahhhhhhh! No I don't crush him. I just NOTICED him more than the rest :D
Short short short. I wonder what's it like being talll.
Why won't I grow moreeeee. I have 3 years left for my growth spurt to miraculously arrive. Oh I can't wait for that wondrous day.
They should totally invent a growing medicine (or have they?). I'd be the first to buy.
So.. the past few days have been suck-ish. Study study study -it's like the only thing we know how to do and can do. I think I'll do really horribly, but I'd be sad if that was so -I studied so hard leh! Hahahah if you minus the tv peeks, the dozing off etc.
I can't wait for this to end. Then I'd have loads of fun...
Shopping, cycling, sentosa, baking, cooking, sushi rolling, did I say shopping?, online shopping, window shopping, singing, dark bluesing, viennaing, bratislavaing, shopping, shopping, shopping.
Oh the joy.
If only..
RAH!
Xiwen is weird. She's so bored that she just told me she was balloon. So I'm pingpongball (ppball). Someone please wake her up.
HI XIWEN I KNOW YOU'RE READING MY BLOG NOW. AREN'T YOU EXCITED THAT I MENTIONED YOU HAHAHAHAH.
don't hate/kill me
9:36 PM$BlogItemDateTime$> she's got style